- Earthquake resistant structure designed against static and dynamic forces under seismic conditions approved by IIT.
- R.C.C. framed structure with R.C.C. slabs & beams, brick walls in between.
Vitrified tiles in Drawing, Dining and Bedroom areas ( Master Bedroom with laminated wooden flooring) Ceramic tiles in Bathrooms and Balconies
Doors & Windows
- Outerdoors and windows in aluminium powder coated/UPVC
- All internal door frames in hardwood.
- Internal doors made of decorative flush shutters and Main entry door in hardwood.
- Good quality hardware fittings.
Wooden cupboards in all bedrooms with good quality mica/plywood.
- Granite platform with 2 feet ceramic tiles above it and stainless steel sink.
- Wooden cabinets above the slab and modular functional cabinets below the slab.
- RO system for drinking water in individual unit.
- Harmonious color schemes with plastic paint.
- Plaster of Paris on entire ceiling and walls of the unit with cornices in Drawing, Dining and Bedrooms.
- Designer toilets with ceramic tiles upto 7 feet.
- Sanitary/Chinaware with European WC and wash basin in white.
- Branded CP fitting of good quality.
- Copper wiring in concealed PVC conduits.
- Sufficient light and power points with modular switches and protective MCBs.
- Provision for adequate television and telephone points in living area and bedrooms.
- Internal direct broadband wiring for internet connection.
Most modern and permanent exterior finish.
Underground and overhead water tanks with pumps for 24 Hours water supply.
Elevator with VVVF drive technology for less power consumption upto 40% (OTIS Elevators or equivalent)
Parking areas are well coordinated for IN/OUT with separate gates for the same